OpenIntro Statistics Dataset - census
No license (All rights reserved)
This dataset was taken from the list of OpenIntro dataset files found at https://www.openintro.org/data/.
OpenIntro features a number of free books that can be used in high school and AP statistics courses. The license on these datasets is currently unknown. You can find out more about OpenIntro at https://www.openintro.org.
A random sample of 500 observations from the 2000 U.S. Census Data.
- census_year - Census Year.
- state_fips_code - Name of state.
- total_family_income - Total family income (in U.S. dollars).
- age - Age.
- sex - Sex with levels Female and Male.
- race_general - Race with levels AmericanIndian or Alaska Native, Black, Chinese, Japanese,Other Asian or Pacific Islander, Two major races, Whiteand Other.
- marital_status - Marital status with levelsDivorced, Married/spouse absent, Married/spousepresent, Never married/single, Separated and Widowed.
- total_personal_income - Total personal income (in U.S. dollars).
Taken from: https://www.openintro.org/data/index.php?data=census.
|Recent Queries For This Dataset
No queries made on this dataset yet.