OpenIntro Statistics Dataset - epa2012
No license (All rights reserved)
This dataset was taken from the list of OpenIntro dataset files found at https://www.openintro.org/data/.
OpenIntro features a number of free books that can be used in high school and AP statistics courses. The license on these datasets is currently unknown. You can find out more about OpenIntro at https://www.openintro.org.
Details from the EPA.
- model_yr - a numeric vector
- mfr_name - Manufacturer name.
- division - Vehicledivision.
- carline - Vehicle line.
- mfr_code - afactor with levels ADX ASX AZD BEX BGTBMX CDA CRX DSX FJX FMX GMXHNX HYX JCX KMX LRX LTX MAXMBX MTX NLX NSX PRX RII RRGSAX SKX TKX TVP TYX VVXVWX
- model_type_index - a numeric vector
- engine_displacement - a numeric vector
- no_cylinders - a numeric vector
- transmission_speed - a factor with levels Auto(A1)Auto(A4) Auto(A5) Auto(A6) Auto(A7)Auto(A8) Auto(AM-S6) Auto(AM5) Auto(AM6)Auto(AM7) Auto(AV-S6) Auto(AV-S7) Auto(AV-S8)Auto(AV) Auto(S4) Auto(S5) Auto(S6)Auto(S7) Auto(S8) Manual(M5) Manual(M6)Manual(M7)
- city_mpg - a numeric vector
- hwy_mpg - a numeric vector
- comb_mpg - a numericvector
- guzzler - a factor with levels N Y
- air_aspir_method - a factor with levels SCTC
- air_aspir_method_desc - a factor with levels Naturally Aspirated Supercharged Turbocharged
- transmission - a factor with levels A AMCVT M OT SA SCV
- transmission_desc - a factor with levels AutomatedManual Automatic Continuously Variable ManualOther Selectable Continuously Variable (e.g. CVT with paddles)Semi-Automatic
- no_gears - a numeric vector
- trans_lockup - a factor with levels N Y
- trans_creeper_gear - a factor with levels N
- drive_sys - a factor with levels 4 A FP R
- drive_desc - a factor with levels2-Wheel Drive, Front 2-Wheel Drive, Rear 4-Wheel DriveAll Wheel Drive Part-time 4-Wheel Drive
- fuel_usage - a factor with levels DU EL GGM GP GPR H
- fuel_usage_desc - afactor with levels Diesel Electricity Gasoline (MidGrade Unleaded Recommended) Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required) Gasoline (Regular UnleadedRecommended) Hydrogen
- class - a factor with levelsCompact Cars Large Cars Midsize Cars MidsizeStation Wagons Minicompact Cars Small Pick-up Trucks 2WDSmall Pick-up Trucks 4WD Small Station Wagons SpecialPurpose Vehicle 2WD Special Purpose Vehicle, minivan 2WDSpecial Purpose Vehicle, minivan 4WD Special Purpose Vehicle,SUV 2WD Special Purpose Vehicle, SUV 4WD Standard Pick-upTrucks 2WD Standard Pick-up Trucks 4WD Subcompact CarsTwo Seaters Vans, Cargo Types Vans, Passenger Type
- car_truck - a factor with levels 1 2 car
- release_date - Date of vehicle release.
- fuel_cell - a factor with levels N Y
Fuelecomy.gov, Shared MPG Estimates: Toyota Prius 2012.
Taken from: https://www.openintro.org/data/index.php?data=epa2012.
No documentation is available yet.
|Recent Queries For This Dataset
No queries made on this dataset yet.