OpenIntro Statistics Dataset - get_it_dunn_run
No license (All rights reserved)
This dataset was taken from the list of OpenIntro dataset files found at https://www.openintro.org/data/.
OpenIntro features a number of free books that can be used in high school and AP statistics courses. The license on these datasets is currently unknown. You can find out more about OpenIntro at https://www.openintro.org.
Get it Dunn is a small regional run that got extra attention when a runner, Nichole Porath, made the Guiness Book of World Records for the fastest time pushing a double stroller in a half marathon.
- date - Date of the run.
- race - Run distance.
- bib_num - Bib number of the runner.
- first_name - First name of the runner.
- last_initial - Initial of the runner's last name.
- sex - Sex of the runner.
- age - Age of the runner.
- city - City of residence.
- state - State of residence.
- run_time_minutes - Run time, in minutes.
Taken from: https://www.openintro.org/data/index.php?data=get_it_dunn_run.
|Recent Queries For This Dataset
No queries made on this dataset yet.