OpenIntro Statistics Dataset - possum
No license (All rights reserved)
This dataset was taken from the list of OpenIntro dataset files found at https://www.openintro.org/data/.
OpenIntro features a number of free books that can be used in high school and AP statistics courses. The license on these datasets is currently unknown. You can find out more about OpenIntro at https://www.openintro.org.
Data representing possums in Australia and New Guinea. This is a copy of thedata set by the same name in the DAAG package, however, the data setincluded here includes fewer variables.
- site - The site number where the possum was trapped.
- pop - Population, either Vic (Victoria) or other (New South Wales or Queensland).
- sex - Gender, either m (male) or f (female).
- age - Age.
- head_l - Head length, in mm.
- skull_w - Skull width, in mm.
- total_l - Total length, in cm.
- tail_l - Tail length, in cm.
Lindenmayer, D. B., Viggers, K. L., Cunningham, R. B., and Donnelly,C. F. 1995. Morphological variation among columns of the mountain brushtailpossum, Trichosurus caninus Ogilby (Phalangeridae: Marsupiala). AustralianJournal of Zoology 43: 449-458.
Taken from: https://www.openintro.org/data/index.php?data=possum.
No documentation is available yet.
|Recent Queries For This Dataset
No queries made on this dataset yet.