This dataset was taken from the list of OpenIntro dataset files found at https://www.openintro.org/data/.
OpenIntro features a number of free books that can be used in high school and AP statistics courses. The license on these datasets is currently unknown. You can find out more about OpenIntro at https://www.openintro.org.
Fueleconomy.gov, the official US government source for fuel economyinformation, allows users to share gas mileage information on theirvehicles. These data come from 19 users sharing gas mileage on their2017 Toyota Prius Prime. Note that these data are user estimates andsince the sources data cannot be verified, the accuracy of these estimatesare not guaranteed.
- average_mpg - Average mileage as estimated by the user.
- state - US State the user lives in.
- stop_and_go - Proportion of stop and go driving.
- highway - roportion of highway driving.
- last_updated - Date estimate was last updated.
Fueleconomy.gov,https://www.fueleconomy.gov/mpg/MPG.do?action=mpgData&vehicleID=38531&browser=true&details=on,retrieved on April 14, 2019.
Taken from: https://www.openintro.org/data/index.php?data=prius_mpg.